Home

Eusebius McKaiser leaving 702

Octopart Is The Preferred Search Engine for Electronic Parts Leaving Heute bestellen, versandkostenfrei Why is Eusebius McKaiser leaving Radio 702. Already, Eusebius is proving to be a wanted man: He's recently conducted interviews with the BBC and CNN, regarding the Black Lives Matter movement. Popular Radio 702 Presenter, political commentator and analyst, Eusebius McKaiser has resigned from the station. The mid-morning show presenter is said to be leaving on June 19, after he opted not.

2322-702-60103 NXP Semiconductor

Popular Talk Radio 702 presenter Eusebius McKaiser has resigned from the station. Primedia Broadcasting announced on Thursday that the political analyst and host of the mid-morning show will leave. McKaiser confirmed that he was leaving the station. In a statement issued on Twitter, he said: Friends and loyal listeners of The Eusebius McKaiser Show on 702, I can confirm that I am leaving. Seasoned radio host Eusebius Mckaiser is leaving Primedia's 702 next week. He has been at the helm as the presenter of the morning breakfast show for years and now he is hanging up his mic. ALSO READ: PEARL MODIADIE'S BAE QUITS SMOKING! This he announced via a statement on Twitter Popular presenter, Eusebius McKaiser hosted his final show on Radio 702 last Friday, and revealed his future plans via his Twitter account on Friday evening. The presenter, who took over from veteran broadcaster Redi Tlhabi almost three years ago, built a solid reputation as a presenter, as noted by Tlhabi when she called in on his final.

Leaving - Leaving Restposte

WHY IS EUSEBIUS MCKAISER LEAVING RADIO 702 Already, Eusebius is proving to be a wanted man: He's recently conducted interviews with the BBC and CNN, regarding the Black Lives Matter movement and its impact on South Africa. The media personality has authored several books on race and politics, and it's believed he is keen to pursue similar. E usebius McKaiser's departure from his self-titled show, The Eusebius McKaiser Show, on Talk Radio Station 702 was or rather it's still heart-breaking for most of his loyal listeners and [former] colleagues!. READ - Simphiwe Dana's wrongful rescue of an abuser, in hindsight! Talk Radio Station 702 is part of Primedia Broadcasting's portfolio of radio stations and a sibling to. Eusebius McKaiser leaves 702 as talk radio station looks to 'the next level'Radio host Eusebius McKaiser is leaving 702 at the end of June. We can all raise funds to get him woolies chickens as a going away gift I'm sure gonna miss most of his great shows. But i wish him well in his next journey. Meh never listened to 702 in my life

Changes at Radio 702: Why Eusebius McKaiser is leaving the

1. Time for Eusebius Mckaiser to get off of air? (702 talk radio) This SJW and racist man (don't need to use both in the same sentence.) knows no bounds, I used to enjoy listening to unbiased reporting, with out all this social justice crap. Eusebius isn't always wrong, but when he is, he misses the mark completely
  2. Eusebius McKaiser. Radio host Eusebius McKaiser is leaving 702 at the end of June. The station in a statement confirmed that political journalist Clement Manyathela will move from his midday slot.
  3. Eusebius McKaiser is not only a presenter on 702 every weekday, but also a political analyst, lecturer and writer. He has a background in moral philosophy, after studying and then going on to.

Talk Radio Station 702, part of Primedia Broadcasting's portfolio of radio stations, announced today that Clement Manyathela will move from The Midday Report to take up the 9am slot from Eusebius McKaiser, who departs on 26 June 2020. Clement is a well-known and respected political journalist who has spent his career covering senior political. Eusebius McKaizer leaving 702, Clement Manyathela to take over his show. Clement Manyathela is moving from the presenting the Midday Report on 702 to taking over the 9am slot from Eusebius McKaiser, who leaves the station on 26 June 2020. This is one of the big moves 702 announced on Thursday. Manyathela is a well-known and respected political. Eusebius McKaiser. JOHANNESBURG - Talk radio station 702 has announced that presenter Eusebius McKaiser will be leaving the Primedia Broadcasting group on 26 June. McKaiser hosts a show between.

Just two weeks ago the station announced that Joanne Joseph was leaving after nearly three years at 702. — Eusebius McKaiser (@Eusebius) August 25, 2020 702: Vitriol dims the radio's star. After losing 10% of its audience, one of South Africa's biggest talk radio stations says it is shifting its lineup. Old presenters — such as Eusebius. McKaiser also confirmed that he was leaving the station on Twitter. He tweeted: Friends and loyal listeners of The Eusebius McKaiser Show on 702, I can confirm that I am leaving 702 Radio host Eusebius McKaiser is leaving 702 at the end of June. The station confirmed in a statement that political journalist Clement Manyathela will move from his midday slot to take over the 9am slot from McKaiser, who has been a fixture at the station for many years. 702 has spent a lot of time understand­ing what our listeners want.

The Twitter storm that erupted after the announcement that Eusebius McKaiser was leaving 702 reminded me of the toxic legacy apartheid has left in South African radio. What a joke, he is a. By the time McKaiser joined Radio 702, after leaving Power FM, the station was in its 30th year as a talk radio station, having been a youth music station prior. The Eusebius McKaiser Show on 702 illuminated and altered something about our time and society Eusebius McKaiser has resigned from 702 after years at the station | Image: 702.co.za Last week @Eusebius announced that he would be leaving @Radio702 to pursue other interests. As those who. Redi Tlhabi and Eusebius McKaiser, both former 702 hosts, publicly bashed the station for its treatment of Anastasiou. McKaiser questioned corporate decency, referring to Anastasiou being.

JOHANNESBURG - Talk radio station 702 has announced that presenter Eusebius McKaiser will be leaving the Primedia Broadcasting group on 26 June. McKaiser hosts a show between 9am to midday on weekdays, and this slot will be taken over by political journalist Clement Manyathela, who will move from the Midday Report Radio host Eusebius McKaiser is leaving 702 at the end of June. Entertainment. 1 year ago. Sizwe Dhlomo to add spicy twist to Kaya FM afternoon show

Eusebius McKaiser resigns from Radio 702 - Sunday Worl

1. ewn.co.za — Line-up changes at 702 as Eusebius McKaiser exits, Mandy Weiner returns Eusebius McKaiser will leave the Primedia Broadcasting group, with his slot to be taken over Clement Manyathela, while Mandy Weiner will return to host the midday show. Eusebius McKaiser
  2. Eusebius McKaiser is a political analyst, broadcaster, lecturer and writer based in Johannesburg. His academic background is in moral philosophy, having studied and lectured in the philosophy department here at Rhodes University, before doing research in moral philosophy as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University
  3. 702, EUSEBIUS McKAISER GET RAPPED! Eusebius McKaiser. Photo: News24. THE Broadcasting Complaints Commission (BCCSA) says 702 radio presenter Eusebius McKaiser created a hostile environment and demonstrated intolerance during a discussion program in May. The BCCSA has reprimanded 702 for contravening clause 13 of the Broadcasting Code
  4. ce his words clai
  5. Login to BlackFacts.com using your favorite Social Media Login. Click the appropriate button below and you will be redirected to your Social Media Website for confirmation and then back to Blackfacts.com once successful

Popular Talk Radio 702 presenter Eusebius McKaiser quit

1. JUDGMENT HP VILJOEN. [1] This is a complaint against Radio 702, owned by Primedia Broadcasting. The complaint relates to a discussion programme hosted by the presenter, Mr Eusebius McKaiser, which was broadcast on 7 May 2017 at 10:00 on Radio 702 and on Talk Radio 567. After the broadcast two complaints were received
  2. By the time McKaiser joined Radio 702, after leaving Power FM, the station was in its 30th year as a talk radio station, having been a youth music station prior. The Eusebius McKaiser Show on.
  3. Line-up changes at 702 as Eusebius McKaiser exits, Mandy Wiener returns Eusebius McKaiser will leave the Primedia Broadcasting group, with his slot to be taken over Clement Manyathela, while Mandy.
  4. dfully discussed the topic and thrown around ideas
  5. Photo Credit.Flickr.com. After 30 successful years at Talk Radio 702 and Eyewitness News (EWN), Aki Anastasiou is leaving Primedia Broadcasting. The award-winning Anastasiou dedicated his entire radio career to Talk Radio 702 - accomplishing many milestones and achievements along the way. He went on to revolutionise the way that traffic was.
  6. Eusebius McKaiser is a political and social analyst at the Wits Centre for Ethics. 702: Vitriol dims the radio's star leaving it moot whether the police will respect a deadline by the.

Sober Diary Reflections - Eusebius McKaiser. Eusebius McKaiser is South Africa's favourite chat show host. He facilitates an essential national dialogue on Radio 702 every morning from 9 to 12. I have been on his show several times and he came to one of our workshops as a guest. He has been a wonderful support to Tribe Sober and has now. Eusebius McKaizer leaving 702, Clement Manyathela to take over his show Posted By: TMO Reporter on: June 11, 2020 In: News Clement Manyathela is moving from the presenting the Midday Report on 702 to take over the 9am slot from Eusebius McKaiser, who leaves the stations on 26 June 2020 Former Public Proctor Advocate Thuli Madonsela during an interview on the Eusebius McKaiser Show on 702. Picture: 702

Perhaps the strongest outrage came from 702 radio personality and author Eusebius McKaiser, who claimed the show's bodyguards were breaking the law and the man caught on the show should. 702 radio personality and author Eusebius McKaiser also weighed in on the matter, calling it 'criminal'. McKaiser feels Uyajola took things too far this time and the content of the show needed to be regulated Eusebius presented Interface on SABC3 before moving into talk radio, hosting Talk At Nine on Talk Radio 702 & currently Power Talk on Power 98.7. Eusebius' first book, a collection of essays, became a best-seller within days of its release last year, and he has sold over 10 000 copies in under a year. It is entitled 'A Bantu In My Bathroom'

Eusebius McKaiser to leave 702 - TimesLIV

The sky is definitely not the limit for Grahamstown-born Eusebius McKaiser, who is currently a Talk Radio 702 talk show host, Wits University Philosophy lecturer, political analyst and writer for several newspapers, including the Mail and Guardian and Sunday Times. McKaiser attended St Mary's Primary School, before going to Graeme College A Broadcasting Complaints Commission of South Africa (BCCSA) ruling against radio station 702 is deeply flawed and unconvincing and will be appealed by Primedia, talk show host Eusebius McKaiser. Talk radio 702 has announced that after 30 years at the station and at Eyewitness News, Aki Anastasiou is leaving Primedia Broadcasting. The award-winning presenter has, according to the station, dedicated his entire radio career to 702 and has accomplished many milestones and achievements along the way

EUSEBIUS MCKAISER LEAVES 702! - Daily Su

#JacquesOnEusebius 10am TODAY. @CapeTalk @Radio702 Also streaming live on the 702 Facebook page. Dstv audio channel 856. Or TuneIn radio ap Redi Tlhabi, who has been with 702 in the mid-morning slot for 10 years, will take over afternoon drive from 15:00 to 18:00. Her current show, which is 09:00 to 12:00, will be permanently hosted by Eusebius McKaiser. Xolani has extensive experience on a breakfast show from before he re-joined 702, some four years ago

702 radio personality and author Eusebius McKaiser also weighed in on the matter, calling it 'criminal'. McKaiser feels Uyajola took things too far this time and the content of the show needed to be regulated. This is not funny. Jub Jub and his bodyguards are breaking the law here. This is criminal. Harassing people is disgusting Speaking to Eusebius McKaiser on his 702 radio show this morning, Khitsane gave some insight into his business which is at the forefront of the personalization of head stones. Lebohang Khitsane. Nic Catzavelos, who was speaking to Eusebius McKaiser on 702, said his younger brother's racial outburst has impacted his family and business interests. Catzavelos posted a viral rant in which.

I will be back! - Eusebius McKaiser reveals why he left

It's official - Eusebius McKaiser is saying goodbye to

Eusebius McKaiser's departure from 702 is heartbreaking

Redi Tlhabi, who has been with 702 in the mid-morning slot for 10 years, will take over afternoon drive from 15:00 to 18:00. Her current show, 09:00 to Noon, will be permanently hosted by Eusebius McKaiser who has been filling in for Tlhabi for the past three months while she has been on maternity leave Eusebius McKaiser show on Cape Talk, Radio 702. The title of the show was: Is the Bible an Ally of Gay People? The discussion began with host Eusebius asking me how I deal with passages of Scripture when there are differences of opinion on interpretation. My reply was that Scripture interprets Scripture. The clearer passages of Scripture ar Popular host Eusebius McKaiser is leaving 702 for the upcoming Power FM, while John Webb will replace him in the 9pm slot. By James Francis. EUROS: Three Players You Didn't Know

Watch #Malema talking to Eusebius McKaiser on 702, 09 June 2017 - #702Malema Watch Julius Malema talking to Eusebius McKaiser about SA politics and the future. admin 2017-06-09T14:47:29+02:00 1 Commen Tag Archives: Eusebius McKaiser. The dark side of Cape Town's administration (with Crispian Olver) Posted on 30th Oct 2019 by mikehampton 1st Nov 2020. Under Patricia de Lille, the Democratic Alliance (DA) gutted the housing department. Public housing took a catastrophic plunge from over 12,400 houses delivered in 2012/2013 to 6681. Author and analyst Crispian Olver visited Eusebius McKaiser in the CapeTalk/702 studio to discuss his book A House Divided: The Feud That Took Cape Town to the Brink.. A House Divided examines the 2018 drought in Cape Town - as 'Day Zero' approached.The ruling Democratic Alliance removed control of the water issue from Mayor Patricia de Lille, and while politicians turned on each other.

Eusebius McKaiser leaves Radio 702 Channe

1. ality as entertainment.
  2. Was she still on 702. She convinced me a long time ago that 702 had lost the plot with presenters. Good riddance No-one can beat the bigot and frequent race-baiter Eusebius McKaiser. At least.
  3. For Eusebius McKaiser the personal is the political. Family, race, sexuality, culture ‒ he doesn't hesitate to highlight the connection between our lives and thorny issues that plague the public sphere. Considered as one of South Africa's more progressive thinkers, he asked some tough questions of the audience that gathered to hear about his lates

In the second post, The Ashwin Willemse Discussion I would love Eusebius McKaiser to listen to I compared how Eusebius McKaiser on his 702 Talk Show dealt with the incident compared to a similar discussion on the matter on the Gareth Cliff Show. Kent Lambert and Broadness Cona leaving the field after the Leopards match at East London.. I recently came across a program on Eusebius Mckaiser's 702 radio show, that featured the Head of Alexander Forbes Research Institute, Anne Cabot-Alletzhauser who spoke about the two isms The Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) and #UniteBehind's Zackie Achmat were expected to participate in a robust debate on Radio 702's Eusebius McKaiser show on Tuesday morning. But hours before Achmat was to be interviewed on the ailing railway services, particularly in Cape Town, PRASA refused to have its administrator. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us 702 deserved the flak and critique we got and are getting for the tweet comparing black babies with puppies. Eusebius McKaiser, 702 preseneter. He called on all South Africans to self-examine, in.

By Eusebius McKaiser, leaving an embarrassed South African Journeys Into the Heart of Racism and the former host of a political radio show at South Africa's Radio 702. Twitter: @Eusebius John Robbie set to leave 702 after 30 years. By IOL Nov 10, 2016. Share this article: Redi Tlhabi will take over Gwala's afternoon slot‚ while Eusebius McKaiser - who has been filling in. Eusebius McKaiser is a talk show host on Radio 702. He recently filled in for Redi Tlhabi while she was on maternity leave, and the station decided to keep him on when Redi returned, giving the afternoon drive show to her. As you can see from the comments, he tends to get under people's skin

This after former 702 radio host Eusebius Mckaiser shared emails from Moeng, who claimed that the Idols SA judge stole the cooking show idea he pitched to Mhlongo-Motaung in 2014. Somizi could not be reached for comment by the time of publication. Source link RADIO 702/567 APPELLANT VS STEWARD 1 Good morning, what a wonderful topic, Eusebius although I am getting a little bit intellectually upset if there is such a thing because it started where EUSEBIUS MCKAISER: And in this conversation, balance does not require me to take seriously De Klerk or even invite him onto the show. That is not. Eusebius McKaiser, who hosted Kallie Kriel on his Radio 702 show yesterday to discuss farm murders, asked him what he thought about apartheid. Afterwards, McKaiser took to Twitter, saying.

Are we on the cusp of a new investment age?

Eusebius McKaiser is a well-known social commentator. be it politics, education or health. The published author, host on talk radio 702 and columnist can move easily from gayling (language created by gay people predominantly from the Cape) with pals to debating with professors - often leaving them gasping at just how clued up he is John Robbie Retires From 702, Check Out His Replacement by How South Africa November 10, 2016, 9:22 am According to a statement posted on talk radio station 702's website, popular personality John Robbie has decided to retire at the age of 61

Ashwin oor uitstap: ‘Dit ís in rassisme gewortel’ | Netwerk24Eusebius McKaiser (@Eusebius) | Twitter

The best of Dr Eve and Eusebius McKaiser , Radio 702: 2019. Posted on December 11, 2019 by Dr. Eve. 11 Dec. Its 11am Friday morning. The jingle plays Talking Sex . I am alert and excited to begin the conversation . During the week my host, Eusebius McKaiser and I have mindfully discussed the topic and thrown around ideas. We aim to. Veteran broadcaster Xolani Gwala has passed away in the early hours of this morning. Gwala's employer Talk Radio 702 has just read a statement from his wife Peggy-Sue Khumalo live on-air. Gwala, a. Apr 18, 2019 sa411. Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema was interviewed on 702 talk radio by Eusebius McKaiser on Thursday, where he said his party's policy on immigration would be to open borders in a display of pan-African unity. If the EFF rules the country, borders will be eliminated, the party's leader said in a radio. She was listening to the Eusebius Mckaiser show on 702, a Johannesburg-based radio station. The segment on the show was about focusing on whether schools are the appropriate place for political discussion. This intrigued me as they were speaking about the two pupils from Herzlia Middle School in Cape Town who had taken a knee during.

Come Out To Play At These LGBTQI-Friendly Bars And Clubs

This comes after former 702 radio host Eusebius Mckaiser shared emails from Moeng, who alleges that the Idols SA judge stole the cooking show idea that he pitched to Mhlongo-Motaung in 2014. According to Mckaiser's Twitter post, an email was sent to Mhlongo-Motaung and his associate, Themba Zuma, in July 2014 proposing a weekly. Then in a typical Malema style, he turned his attention to former Radio 702 presenter, Eusebius McKaiser, who had, just the previous day, posted an unsolicited sarcastic opinion on Twitter, about the choice of the EFF's counsel, stating When it comes to choosing legal representation, Julius Malema and Mbuyiseni Ndlozi temporarily do not. JOHANNESBURG - Quinton, a 29-year-old caller, poses an argument to Radio 702 presenter Eusebius McKaiser about those brought up in the dying years of apartheid and post-1994 not having to account for past sins but to rather move forward

Eusebius McKaiser on Twitter: "Macking on my boyfriend'sWhat is ‘the norm’ when it comes to sexuality? | Cape Argus

The party referred to a conversation De Lille had with Eusebius Mckaiser on Radio 702 on April 26, 2018, when twice she indicated that she intends resigning from the DA as soon as she had cleared. To See a PDF of this article click here How Do You Interpret Scripture? Thursday (23/08/2018), I had the opportunity to be part of a panel discussion on the Eusebius McKaiser show on Cape.. De Lille made a statement on Eusebius McKaiser's Radio 702 talk show on 26 April saying that she would walk away from the party once she had cleared her name Eusebius McKaiser, host of the radio show, said in a tweet that Mabulu called in to say that he had left the studio and a silver Volvo had followed him, and that his car had been smashed. Read the tweet from Eusebius McKaiser here: Ayanda Mabulu just called my show. I left the @Radio702 studios. A silver Volvo followed me Presenter Eusebius Mckaiser asked listeners to share their current reads and recommendations to kick off the Literature Corner. It's the start of a new year, which means new literature to sink.

Eusebius McKaiser slams ‘shocking’ Dros statement on childEusebius McKaiserSeven local must-read non-fiction eBook titles | Jonathan Ball

Eusebius McKaiser is a political analyst and author based in Johannesburg. He is the author of Run Racist Run: Journeys Into the Heart of Racism and the former host of a political radio show at. Eusebius McKaiser who is a host for Radio 702 in South Africa tweeted out the same family statement. CNN contacted St George's Fine Foods multiple times but was unable to get a response Despite reports about former Metro FM DJ Azania Mosaka and former 702 Talk Radio host Eusebius McKaiser joining Power FM, other personalities have confirmed their move to the station on Twitter. Former 702 news anchor Andrea van Wyk tweeted on Monday saying that she was joining Power FM